IV Therapy in Zeeland, MI
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Is IV Therapy?
At Wellness Co., intravenous (IV) therapy is an effective way to enhance your health and wellness with customized treatments. Our experienced team offers IV therapy to boost your immune system, treat minor mineral deficiencies, combat fatigue, and eradicate the symptoms of a hangover. Additionally, IV therapy can help to improve the overall look of your skin for a glowing, clearer complexion. As a quick and minimally invasive treatment, IV therapy offers several advantages for our Zeeland, MI area patients. If you want to experience improved wellness and rejuvenated skin, contact our state-of-the-art facility to learn more or to schedule your IV nutrient therapy appointment.
What to Expect from IV Therapy
Hydration infusion IV therapy can speed recoveries, enrich lives, and provide optimal health. The higher levels of nutrients flow directly into the bloodstream, allowing the body to use this energy and experience renewed energy and vitality. Wellness Co. offers the following IV therapy options:
- Inner Beauty Glow ($129) – Designed to bring out radiance and a natural glow, this therapy includes ascorbic acid, B-complex vitamins, and biotin to fortify hair, skin, and nails, reduce wrinkles, and quench the skin from the inside out.
- Quench ($144) – Featuring ascorbic acid, Olympia Vita Complex (B-complex vitamins), and Olympia Mineral Blend, this therapy rehydrates the body and combats fatigue by replenishing the fluids needed for optimal wellness.
- Get-Up-And-Go ($129) – This treatment helps kickstart your metabolism, burns fat, and makes you feel more energized with the infusion of Olympia Vita Complex and Amino Blend.
- Immunity ($134) – With a combination of ascorbic acid, Olympia Vita Complex, and zinc chloride, this infusion is designed to improve immunity and make you feel better faster after an illness.
- Myer's Cocktail ($144) – Comprised of magnesium chloride, B-complex vitamins, Hydroxo B12, calcium gluconate, and ascorbic acid, this cocktail will help alleviate chronic symptoms, including ongoing pain, asthma, reduce the risk of developing migraines, and promote a healthy brain, blood, cells, nerves, and muscle function.
- NAD+ ($189) – Nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide, which occurs naturally in the body and plays a major role in generating energy, helps manage a wide spectrum of diseases, including diabetes and cancer, improves mental clarity, alertness, concentration, memory, and athletic endurance, and reverse the symptoms of chronic fatigue.
Following your IV therapy treatment, you can expect to feel revitalized and rejuvenated. There is no downtime associated with the procedure, and you should be able to continue with your day as normal. You will also be able to remove your bandage as soon as any bleeding has stopped around the injection site. If you have any questions or concerns following your treatment, please feel free to contact our practice.
Wellness Co. Reviews
This place is twelve kinds of wonderful! SO many amazing services from hydrofacials to IV treatments, skin care and so much more. I always feel as though I have invested in my health and my improved state of mind. Don't let the beautiful atmosphere, aromatherapy and genuinely kind staff fool you into thinking that this is only all about relaxation - it is the perfect balance to enhancing your overall well-being and harnessing the fountain of youth!
My husband & I absolutely LOVE wellness co! Their space is so cozy and the staff is kind & welcoming. They offer a variety of services catering to many individuals (yes, men too!). I love that my husband loves to take advantage of the IV therapy when I have an appointment booked so I never leave feeling guilty. We both deserve a little pampering after all! I can truthfully say I have never had anything aside from the best treatment during my visits. I always leave feeling refreshed and more confident in my own skin. I have made sure to refer all my friends and family to wellness co for any of their needs from general wellness and health to cosmetic care and I will absolutely continue to do so! Seriously one of our favorite places. It always feels like a treat when we get to visit.
Get In Touch
IV Therapy FAQs
- How long does it take to get an IV? It takes about 30-60 minutes to complete your IV bag. This also depends on how much fluid you are receiving, the treatment package, the size of the catheter and your body.
- Who can receive an IV? Wellness Co. requires that you are 18 years of age or accompanied by a parent in order to receive therapy. Your safety is our biggest concern.
- Each new patient will meet with a provider prior to receiving their IV, to ensure that they are an appropriate candidate and to develop the best IV package for their specific health needs! How does the IV work? Many of the helpful effects of the IV come from rapidly replacing fluids, electrolytes, medications, and vitamins to help you recover. This is more rapid than ingesting the ingredients because you bypass the gastrointestinal tract and have a faster rate of absorption and faster effect of the medications.
- Did you know the oral consumption of supplements only results in approximately 20-30% absorption? And that’s with a healthy gut (which most of us are lacking!). Receiving vitamins, electrolytes, and trace minerals through an IV provides 100% absorption, which in turn leaves you feeling energized and revitalized. Do the IVs cause bruising? Bruising is not usually common after an IV, however, anytime you puncture the skin, there is an opportunity for bruising.
- However, don’t freight! Bruising is temporary and our experts are all but rookies when it comes to IV insertion! How often can I get an IV? You will work with the health care provider to design a plan, including the frequency of IV therapy, that is best for your symptoms and goals.
Celebrate Improved Health
Celebrate your health by scheduling an appointment for IV therapy at Wellness Co. You can feel better and perform at an improved level in your life. Whether you're an athlete or just looking to enhance your health, this treatment is offered to our Zeeland, MI patients to help enhance mood, endurance, and more. Schedule an appointment with our skilled team to learn additional information on how to improve your life with a simple, quick but reliable treatment.