Lifestyle Package in Zeeland, MI
Ready to get started?Contact Us
This is a comprehensive 6 month program where we utilize blood work, gut/hormone testing, and continuous glucose monitoring to provide you customized education, lifestyle, supplement and dietary interventions. This package has been carefully curated by our concierge team and is designed to kickstart and sustain your wellness journey.
This 6-month package includes:
- 6 office visits with our highly trained medical providers, who will work with you and cheer you on every step of the way
- Custom combination of integrative and western medical approach
- Extensive blood work to identify micro and macronutrient deficiencies as well as cutting edge cardiovascular and diabetes risk profile, a $500 value
- A 10 day continuous glucose monitor to explore your unique metabolism of sugar, a $125 value
- A deep dive into either hormone health or gut health through our specialty testing, a $600 value
- A personalized supplement regimen
- A free book from our Wellness Co. bookshelf
- 15% off supplements and IVs through duration of package
- Complimentary use of infrared sauna (up to 2 times per week) through duration of package
- E-mail support through duration of package
Lifestyle Package: $1799.00
Wellness Co. Reviews
I enjoyed another massage from Katie! I have been going to Wellness for massages for about a year now. I have had relief from pain in my back and shoulders. It is very relaxing as well! I highly recommend Katie for an amazing massage!
This office is absolutely amazing and the staff is so friendly! Catie at the front desk was so friendly and helpful, she answered all my questions . Definitely will recommend to all my friends.
I have been getting massages from Katie at Wellness Co for over a year! She is amazing and has helped alleviate many aches and pains from arthritis and knee surgery. The environment is beyond relaxing and she is a miracle worker!!!
I got a deep tissue massage from Katie S! It was such a great experience. Katie has a very calming and sweet personality which was so nice on top of the fact that my massage was amazing. The massage was very relieving for my back and neck pain! Will be going back! :)
This is a long overdue review. I meant to send this months ago, but before 2022 closes out, let me share some big love for this place. First up, everyone I've met on the road to healing at Wellness Co has been top notch. There are too many to list, but a few that I must. First up, a big thanks to Dr. Kelsey for going the distance with me and digging deep for answers, offering paths other than the obvious one, and just helping me gather "all the things" so as to be able to take another creative look, together. Thank you Amanda for helping me see some things I'd forgotten, for introducing me to supplements that really made a difference, and for just seeing the whole person in every conversation. Thank you Dr. Ryon for getting me aligned and feeling better in my body, as well as making sure I always left with a short video/note so I could continue the work at home. Thank you Dr. Humphrey for taking out my stitches, and just being part of the behind the scenes team that helped determine my next steps. And last but not least, a big thank you to Catie and Micah for being a smiling face each and every time I walked through the door, whether it was for an actual appointment, or simply to use the sauna/pick up a supplement. You helped make every visit a good visit! Bottom line: It's exhausting to go to all the places to do all the things, so thank you for making it easy by offering so many great services at one location. Buuuuut, a place is just a place. It's the people that keep you coming back. Thanks for being the people, AND the place.