Facials in Zeeland, MI
Ready to get started?Contact Us
What Is A Facial?
Having a good skin care routine at home is necessary to maintain a great complexion, but sometimes, you may want a little more help with a professional facial. Customized for the needs and concerns of your complexion, our highly trained staff recommends regular professional facials for our patients who want their skin to look radiant and healthy. After a thorough consultation to evaluate both visible and hidden skin damage, the best products and techniques will be chosen to rejuvenate your skin. Schedule an appointment for a professional facial at Wellness Co. to elevate the beauty and health of your complexion to a higher level.
What to Expect from A Facial
After your consultation to create your custom treatment based on your skin's condition and needs, you can relax in one of our treatment rooms where your professional facial will be performed.
Your facial will be customized; however, most facials will begin with a deep cleaning to clear away dirt, oil, and makeup. After the skin is clean, steam is safely used to open the skin pores so whiteheads and blackheads can be easily extracted. This is typically followed by exfoliation, either done by hand or with an added treatment. A mask or serum may then be massaged in to deeply nourish. Lastly, an SPF moisturizer will be smoothed on to protect from UV damage after the treatment.
Facial Treatments Available
We specialize in the following treatments:
- Antioxidant Gua Sha Facial: Experience the potency and power of phytonutrients in their organic, whole plant form. Transform dull, tired, dehydrated skin into vibrant, healthy skin with the help of herbal superfoods, like nettle leaf, cranberry seed, and calendula flowers, to support optimal skin wellness. Throughout this facial, you will experience massage techniques with the use of the Gua Sha tool, which aims to contour the face, smooth out the skin texture, tone the facial muscle detoxification, and reduce puffiness of the face. This facial is ideal for most skin types with a primary focus on restoring equilibrium and detoxing on multiple levels. (60 minutes, $125)
- Acne-Focused Facial: The ultimate facial to treat acne-prone skin concerns. You will get a double cleanse, exfoliation, facial massage (including hand), scalp massage, LED blue light therapy, mask, serum, moisturizer, and SPF application all tailored for acneic problematic skin. (45 minutes, $80)
- Teen Facial: This is a highly personalized treatment that will cleanse, exfoliate, and revitalize your skin. Double cleansing, exfoliation, massage, mask application, serum, moisturizers, and SPF are a part of this service. (45 minutes, $80)
- Aquagold Microinfusion: Looking for a red carpet facial? Look no further. At Wellness Co., we create a customized cocktail of Botox, hylauronic acid filler, vitamins, and antioxidants that are perfectly tailored to each individual. This “cocktail” is stamped into the skin using the AquaGold device. This microinfusion treatment is used to improve texture and pore size, and leave you glowing. ($500/treatment, bundle of 3 for $1,200)
- Detox Gua Sha Facial: Clear and decongest skin by reducing inflammation, diversifying the microbiome, and enhancing lymphatic flow. Organic chamomile, passionflower, turmeric, and lavender support healthy skin functions without stripping, drying, or wiping out helpful flora colonies. This calming and clarifying facial is ideal for congested and acneic skin types with a primary focus on restoring equilibrium and detoxing on multiple levels. Throughout this facial, you will experience massage techniques with the use of the Gua Sha tool, which aims to contour the face, smooth out the skin texture, tone the facial muscle detoxification, and reduce puffiness of the face. (60 minutes, $125)
- Dermaplaning Facial: The ultimate dermaplaning treatment. Enjoy a deep cleanse, Dermaplane, hydration, and facial massage. ($75)
Wellness Co. Reviews
Staff is so friendly and place is so clean and smells great. I got a hydra facial and it was very nice.
Highly recommend wellness co. The staff are so friendly and knowledgeable!! Had the best facial ever done. And have been in for iv therpy.
I have been coming to Wellness Co over a year to visit Marrah DeVries for facials. Marrah does an AMAZING job. She is so friendly, knowledgeable, and intentional with my skin and health. She is an amazing esthetician! Her facials are not only extremely relaxing but also give my skin a glow like none other. Would highly recommend this organization and Marrah for all your skin/health needs.
I seen Brooke for a hydra facial and absolutely loved it!!! I left with glowing skin and good information on skincare and what we need to keep our aging skin youthful! 10/10 I’d recommend a hydra facial with Brooke for anyone interested :)
I have been going and seeing marrah here for facials and microneedling. It has been amazing! She has really good recommendations for my skin and how to help heal all my scars and pigmentation. They also carry really good, natural products so I feel good about using them.
Get In Touch
Put Your Best Face Forward
At Wellness Co. in Zeeland, MI, we understand the benefits of looking and feeling beautiful at all times. Our specialists find that patients who come in for ongoing skin treatments tend to have clearer and healthier skin. Every facial at Wellness Co. is personalized for your skin's needs so we can help you show your most beautiful face to the world. Contact our Zeeland, MI office to make your appointment for a facial or any of our rejuvenating treatments.